Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cow-Tipping and Puppy-Love

Well, living in Texas, makes one familiar with rural living and the activities of bored kids.  I've been cow-tipping in my life, but never tipped a cow.


Hope this one made you smile and chuckle
Create a Critter
Stickers

Entered in:  Mojo Monday


Puppy Love
My mom is having her 70th birthday soon.  I'm busy making cards to flood her mailbox. 
Paper Pups
Stretch your Imagination
Tulip Punch



Cross-hair of the paper that is really really small stripes.


Entered in : 
Card for my mum- Papertake Weekly

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love that cow
Thank you for entering THE Bitten by the Bug 2, with the theme “Fave cartridge” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Darling cards. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

MagsB said...

Awww, so cute! thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely project, A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

Lijit Search Wijit