Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

It's a new year.  My youngest son and his wife, with baby Ruby, are moving to Hawaii next week. I'm very happy for them because its beautiful there and I know they will enjoy it. But trips to Hawaii have to be planned not just, "hey, can we come see you this weekend?"  I'm glad for their experiences in the military.  It was a good life for us.

Anyway, these are New Year/Thank you cards I made for people that I didn't get Christmas cards too, or a Christmas card that came with goodies to eat.  :0 ) The yummy ones!

First, the Christmas elf that is ready to party!


Time to have some fun when all the work is done!  Shades and party hat, secret Santa gift and a noise maker in hand.  Joys of the Season and Paper Doll Dress UP

Next were several cards I did to encourage people at the start of the new year. 





This is the joy of beginning my 2015 year.... a new baby next month. 
And It's a girl!
But,, I can't post that card until after I give it to her. 
OH JOY!

Entered in the Bitten By The Bug 2 - Favorite Cut of all time
My favorite cut would be a font!  I love the fonts. 
Fantabulous Cricut - for something fun in the winter. 
an elf partying for the work is done 



5 comments:

Caroline said...

This is such a wonderful sentiment and a good one to remember throughout the year! The flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sharon said...

Great cards. Love the flowers and bird on the last one. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Favorite Cricut Cut' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Brenda said...

What a great card this is! l love the sentiment and a good one to live by. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Avril Tanner said...

I love your cute party elf! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Liz O. said...

This cute elf looks ready to party!!! What a fun take on the challenge theme! thank you for joining us at FCCB!
Have a wonderful day!

Lijit Search Wijit