Follow by Email

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cricut Card Fairy Blog Hop

Winner - Blog Hop Eyelet Outlet Gift Certificate:
Raven said...
Such cute cootie bug cards!

Welcome to the first ever CRICUT CARD FAIRY blog hop.  

I'm so excited to be among these very talented and caring women.   If you came to my blog from the talented BeeJay Studio   Then you are in the right place. If you just came to my blog and found this and want to hop along, then start at our Cricut Card Commander's site at  Crystals Crafty Creations There are lots of inspirational pieces to look at as well as some fun candy to win. 
Feel Icky?  Feel Better Soon
  
Mini Monster Monsters Card Base
Card for Monique

I have really enjoyed being a Cricut Card Fairy.  I've done over 300 missions so far and I feel more blessed to do them, than the people who receive them.  There are several get well drives going on right now for Monique (Breast Cancer) and for Bella (Streptococcus) , I made a couple of cards for them  and I made a card just to make me happy.  So, I'm going to share them with you. 
Sending You A Smiley  
 
Mini Monsters Monster Card Base - Card for Bella
 

Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to Eyelet Outlet.  I will let Random.org choose the winner. I'll pick the winner and post on this post on Monday morning (Italy Time) Good luck.
The next time you run through my mind
please take your shoes off.
Created my own background papers with different shoe from IClip
Printed Sentiment, Shoes from My Community

Your next stop is to  Crystal's Crafty Creations for a chance to win a Cricut Cartridge!!! 

Thanks for hopping along with the Cricut Card Fairies

Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit