Follow by Email

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas in July

Challenge #19 at Fantabulous Cricut is Christmas In July:
Create a Christmas theme project, perhaps something to get ready for the upcoming holiday.



I love Snowmen.  My DH will tell you that the minute it snows for the first time, I will be out there building one!  When would be a better time to make a snowman than in the HOT July sun, when you just dream of a little cool.  Oh, thank goodness for air conditioning and the  Cricut.  I love how the little guy is wearing the moose hat. Ha ha ha. I crack myself up.


Shadowbox frame 8x8

Walk in My garden for the Snowflakes (flower)  and Snowmen arms (butterfly body)

George for my Snowmen (I didn't like any of the snowmen on the cartridges I had)

Paper Doll Dress Up for the Hats

Serenade - Bird - Swirly Tree

Papers are from a Christmas Pack I got last year at Tuesday Morning.  

Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit