Follow by Email

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Give a gift - altered frappuccino bottles

The little girls upstairs are from Japan.  They are learning English in school here.  Their mother is learning Italian and speaks little to no English.  The husband who works with my husband speaks Japanese and English but travels.  You see the dilemma.  I started giving the girls little gifts on holidays they would celebrate but are not celebrated in Italy.  Like Halloween.  We have a sweet friendship where the girls get to practice their English and their mom gets a little break.  Here is a picture of them at Halloween:

So these are my gifts to them at Christmas.  And my entry into the Cricut Circle Blog challenge Black Friday.  Use black and at least two cricut cuts.  I have snowflakes, circles, squares and rectangles from Joys of the Season and George.  I love George, you can do anything with George!  Cricut Papers and some stickles.
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit