Friday, December 10, 2010

Similar, but different........

Practical scrappers had a challenge to use digital stamps from Stitchy Bear and they are giving away some great prizes!!!  I used the ornament digital stamp and clear dollar stamp to create this card.
It is similar to the one that I created from the cricut machine, except of course, it is digital. Stickles, Ribbon, Martha Stewart branch punch.
And I did this Snowman, also from Stitchy Bear digital Stamps:
I cut the image out close to the edge and mounted it on the poinsettia decorated gift wrap paper I had.  Added the Cheers sign, Martha Stewart Branch punch, snowflake, ribbon, buttons and the Christmas tree.  For this digital stamp there is a bunny at the bottom of the snowman, but I couldn't seem to color him right...... at least, I didn't like what I did, so I made the cheers sign, cut his arms with an exacto knife and slipped the sign under this hands and broom.  This added some nice depth to the project.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Love this! TFS

LINDA said...

WOW!! These are both just beautiful.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Maria Elena said...

Wow what a great cards !!! Great job girl !

Have a great Christmas season ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those are SO pretty, Penny! I just love all the glitter. I never would have known that you altered the digi on that second one... great job and hiding your boo boo!

Lijit Search Wijit