Follow by Email

Monday, December 13, 2010

Deck the Halls Crawl by Fantabulous Cricut

Our Merry Christmas to you!  Crawl along with us as we deck the halls at each of our sites.  Then show us what you have decked the halls with, there are lots of prizes to be won along the way and at Fantabulous Cricut.

I can't believe that I get to follow Michelle She's so talented! 

My project is a simple chain.  Every year in August and September I start saving up my scraps in a big tub.  At the end of November, I start cutting them to make a chain,  Going through them is a trip down memory lane of the wonderful projects I made during the year.
 Little pieces of projects I never got finished like the Once Upon a Princess elf.  I was going to do a candy land, but all I got done was her and the candy pole.  One lonely poinsettia that was left over after another project.  Snowflakes.


The chain made it all the way around the room and then some.  It brings me such joy to remember and the little kids just love it. Tip: We make one chain of 1-25 and they tear one off every day till it is time for Santa to arrive.  On the inside of each chain link is written the treat they will get, a cookie, a candy cane, a small toy I have hidden away. Nothing about the chain is perfect.  The links are not the same sizes, the colors aren't always Christmas, but all together it is so festive and means so much more!

Now onto the next stop in your journey:  Our Fantabulous Cricut Leader, Robin.

I am giving away a $20 gift certificate to Custom Crops.  Leave a comment.  You don't have to become a follower, but it would be nice to have you.  Just leave a comment to be enrolled in the drawing.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

27. Valerie: http://craftygolucky.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit