Monday, January 12, 2015

Playing With Words

Playing with words has been fun this week.  I love puns and laughter.  One card will belie my feelings this week as I recover from an injury. And so I laugh.... even at myself.



The beauty of being outside where all the real things get done.  
Going Places Cartridge
Cricut Basics
Lyrical Letters
From the Kitchen Cartridge


~~~



Pajama day? Yes! That's what I wanted today, but SURPRISE, Physical Therapy instead.


And even my dog did not want to go out today.
So, he got his own card. 

In the Winter the Dog and I both don't want to go outside and run.

And then the play on words. 



Now Is The Time To Do It Later! 
Procrastination IS the theme of the day!


4 comments:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La la Creations Sue DT xx

Alli Devine said...

Great cards love the Being Outside one Thanks for joining in our 'Words to Inspire' challenge at Ooh La La Creations
Alli x

Alyx said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Erica said...

Hi Penny,
I couldn't tell from your post if you were wanting to enter Get Creative Challenges no. 6, Celebrate Anything New. You did link your card up at our blogsite. The words are celebratory. Thanks for playing with us. Hope you'll come again soon.
Erica (Get Creative Challenges DT Member)

Lijit Search Wijit