Friday, September 26, 2014

Patterns of Fall

This was a big challenge for me putting pattern on pattern on pattern.  But, I think it turned out alright.  I used the Cricut Craftroom basics font.  Stretch your Imagination for the leaf, acorn and squirrel.  Cricut papers and DWCV.  Tags, Bags, Boxes and more for the oversized tag card. 
This was really fun. 





Challenges:  

#Anything Goes -  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
#340  Dies and Punches! Cute Card Thursday

Oh How Cute - Paper Take Weekly


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Penny, I love the design & how you've wrapped string around the letters.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Joanne said...

Absolutely FAB Penny! I love the Autumn colors and the design is lovely! LOVE all the layers, they are super! I took the time to look over your recent projects and as always they are great! Sorry I haven't been by lately, but life has been a bit hectic and stressful. I know you understand. I hope that you are well and are enjoying the coming Fall weather. I can't wait for the cooler weather. It is still in the 90's here, yuck! Big hugs, Joanne.

Lijit Search Wijit