Thursday, November 20, 2014

So. I've been busy

My father has been very ill and I've been pre-occupied with that and the research on his condition. And, we had our first grand-daughter, Ruby Claire Light, delightful event!!  But to shake myself out of the traveling bug, I joined a card exchange.  20 cards to exchange, all occasions.

This is what I sent. Lately, I've been into recycling.  I cut images from other cards, or papers, bits of a pattern I liked, etc.  and creating new cards from them.  I also used some Jolee stickers, cricut cuts from Joys of the Season, Paper Pups, Coloring pages, Create a Critter, stamps from Close to my Heart, Brads from Just Brads and various scrap supplies.  Now, doing this many cards at once, was fun, however, I couldn't get myself to create the more difficult cards like, Easel, Flip, Pop up, Step, etc.  They are just traditional cards.  It's harder getting back in the swing of things than a thought.

1 comment:

Carol<>< said...

very nice, prayers for your dad.

Lijit Search Wijit