Thursday, September 25, 2014

First of the fall

It's fall now and here in Texas, it actually feels like it.  That doesn't happen often.  It's so beautiful I wanted to ride my bike today.  No can do,,,flat tire.  So I came back inside from the beauty and made a couple of cards:


Simple card, both frames and ghost available on the Happy Hauntings cartridge Green Chevron bag to mail it in.

Challenge: Paper Take - Oh How Cute
Craft for the Craic - Something with Circles on it





Both cards made using Halloween Hauntings.  Its time for halloween.  Many of my skills have left me and I feel like I am having to start all over again..  On both of these cards the envelopes are lined. 

Hope they make you smile. 

Challenges: Anything Goes - Simon Wednesday Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Die Cuts or Punches



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous Halloween cards.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Yvonne Tune said...

Great card, love the autumn colours,

Lijit Search Wijit