Thursday, August 11, 2011

Family Tree

is to use a tree.



 My family tree is full of "nuts."  I couldn't decide what the sentiment would be........ :Glad you're part of mine."  Or "Glad our tree has forks in it."  Which made me think of making a tree with little forks in it.  This card is a little more serious than funny though.  So, for now, the sentiment is blank. 

.  The tree is from Stretch Your Imagination. Grass and Acorns from Create A Critter.  The leaves are a punch.   "Family" is an acrylic tag from my stash, I've had it forever but never saw it when the project presented itself.  Three layers of DCWV Self-Adhesive Mat Stacks and Cat's Eye chalks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, I just love how you plaed the tree! It really shows off all of the details and gives the tree such dimension. Just beautiful! I'm on a challenge spree so maybe I'll get to play along.

Amanda T said...

This is beautiful! I love the leaves and that tree is just gorgeous!!

Andrea said...

QUE LINDOOOOOOOOOO ME ENCANTA

Joanne said...

Such a great card! The cuts for the leaves are super. Really like the inside too! And so glad to see your wonderful wit and humor on the phrase you thought up! Really great! Luv & Hugs, J:)

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, Il risultato è un buone carte e creativa,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The nuts don't fall far from the tree?
It is quite beautiful, Sis!
I don't know why it won't log me in to put comments.

Joanne said...

Aloha Penny, just stopped by to see what you are up to! You must be busy enjoying summer and being in your new home! I send hugs and hope all is well! J:)

Lijit Search Wijit