Monday, August 8, 2011

Practical Scrappers Turns 2

Practical Scrappers turned 2 this week!  Congratulations.  One of my favorite all time blogs!  The charge was to create a 2 page layout, or 2 go-together cards.   My layout is a 2 page layout, with 2 pictures.  Each picture has 2 brads.  The number 2 is on the lower fence with 2-gether.  All the flowers can be divided by two.  There are 2 heart charms and 2 initials (L & M). 2 clouds have silver linings.

This picture is from Lindsey and Michael's wedding that I did in Austin, Texas. My hope is that they continue 2 Grow 2 Gether. :0)

Lyrical Letters, My Community, Creative Critters, Martha Stewart Stickers. 

Practical Scrappers is one of the best blogs ever for encouraging you to use the things you have already in your stash.  I love that!  Congratulations Practical Scrappers on turning 2!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Penny! I'm bouncing around to my favorite blogs and here I am! I love your sentiment and the fabulous interpretation! Very, very pretty layout!

Joanne said...

Love your layouts Pen! So clever with all the "2's"! Adorable flowers and I really love the picket fence! Super job! Hugs, J:)

Lijit Search Wijit