Sunday, June 5, 2011

What I've Been Doing

Hi Friends,

I've been busy....  I have two weddings within 3 weeks of each other and I've been swamped unpacking and doing weddings.  Here are some pictures from the work I've done on the first one.  I did all the flowers, the boxes for the candy bar (Tags, Bags, Boxes & More) and the wedding coordination and direction.









You can see the black boxes we used here on the brides table.











One down, one to go.  Then I'm back to my cricut full-time.  That will be an enjoyable rest.

8 comments:

Sheena said...

So Pretty!

Crystal said...

Well I think it turned out gorgeous! Great details and color scheme!

Ruthie said...

Wow - it looks stunning! Well done you!

Rx

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful! Hope you are settling in well and looking forward to seeing what you do with your Cricut :D.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow, beautiful work!

Joy said...

Hey girl!!! No wonder I haven't seen you online....you have been TOO busy!! The flowers and all the decor looks BEAUTIFUL !!! You are a very talented chickadee !! Take a breath and relax for a second..I'm sure that was nerve racking! Glad you are back posting..I have missed you my friend !
xoxo Joy

K-E Kreations said...

Beautiful! I love the twinkle lights around the wedding party's table.

Joanne said...

HOOORAY FOR YOU!!!!! So glad that you are getting settled in and are busy!!! The wedding pics are beautiful! What a lovely job you did! I love the candles with the rose petals down the aisle, so pretty! And the light on the bunched netting on the tables, and the flower arrangements, all just lovely! So glad to hear from you again. Looking forward to your return to the Cricut! Mine got sent back last week and I am getting a replacement. Can't wait for it to get here. I haven't been able to use it since I got here to my Dad's! That's way too long! BIG HUGS to you girl, Love Ya, J:)

Lijit Search Wijit