Monday, April 18, 2011

Denton, Texas

We found a place to live.  We can't move in until May 15th, so we are in a hotel room with our dog while we wait for the place to be ready.

I am so anxious to have my crafts back.  I have two weddings to do this summer and it has been hard to work on them without my craft stuff to use.   Back to using my Wedding Coordinator certification and experience.  Word of mouth is still the best way to get work in this business.  I'm doing a GRAND event in July in Austin, TX.  And one in June in Kerrville, Tx. 

Our things should arrive from Italy in 3 more weeks.

I am already missing Italian Siesta.  Oh to take life as slow as the Italians took it. :0)

OUR STUFF ARRIVED from Italy on Monday.  Very little breakage considering.  I found my cricut on Tuesday.  Once I get the boxes  unpacked, I'll be in business.  It's like Christmas at my house right now.... only not as festive. :0)  See ya soon.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

SO GLAD you have found a new home! Hope you get settled in soon and back to a normal existence, lol! Oh the culture shock! We Americans sure know how to rush things, don't we!!! When I left Hawaii and came back here to the mainland it was about the same thing - oh to be on Hawaiian time! Good luck on your projects, I know you will do a fantastic job. Looking forward to your return to posting and blog land! Big Hugs, J:)

Joanne said...

Was thinking of you Penny, it's almost the 15th! Hope your move into your new home goes smoothly! Big Hugs, J:)

CJ said...

Welcome to Texas. My niece lives in Denton and is attending TWU. So glad you are getting settled and I look forward to upcoming blog posts.

CJ

Anonymous said...

Okay, Penny...time's up! Where the heck are ya?
Hope it's all going well and your move went as planned!

Joanne said...

So glad all your things arrived safe and sound, especially your Cricut!!! Anxious for your return and all your fantastic ideas you put inot your creations! Luv & Hugs, J:)

K-E Kreations said...

So glad you're back in the states safely & have found a place to call home.

Lijit Search Wijit