Monday, March 28, 2011

Back in the USA!!!`

We have finally arrived back in the USA and are busy settling our affairs, looking for a home and starting new jobs. 

Only six more weeks until my Cricut and all my craft stuff arrives from Italy.  Call me stir crazy for crafts.  I don't even want to look at ideas because I'm afraid I'll get one and have nowhere to craft it. 

Joann thanks for the encouragement.  Hope your Dad is doing better.  Christine, miss Practical Scrappers very much! 

Hope you all have a very crafty day!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome home Penny!!!!!

Nikki Foraker said...

WELCOME HOME LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Crystal said...

YAY! WELCOME HOME! We missed you!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Hi Penny! You came back just in time for my birthday! LOL! Quick, run to the nearest craft store and grab up all kinds of stuff so you don't have to wait 6 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chickie! Just popping in to say hi. Hope you're making some good headway getting settled back in!

Joy said...

Welcome home, Penny!!!! Good luck with the hunt for a new home..I hope the time will pass quickly for you and your crafting supplies will be here before you know it !!
xoxo Joy

Joanne said...

Oh Penny, SO GOOD to hear from you! And glad all that has gone well with your move and back in the US safe and sound. I know how anxious you must be to find a new home and get settled in. THEN you can get back to your lovely creations. I am so looking forward to your return to blogging again and seeing all the fantastic new things you will be doing. Mahalo for your sweet message too! God bless and keep in touch! Luv n' hugs, J:)

Lijit Search Wijit