Thursday, February 24, 2011

I CAN'T STAND IT!

They come to take away all our things this week.  It will be six-eight weeks before we see them again.  What am I going to do, just these past few weeks of organizing and carefully packing my cricut items and belongings has been tough!  I've made a few thank you cards here and there for the people who have been so wonderful to us in Italy.  We are grateful for our time here but I am really looking forward to home.

Anyway, while at the market today they were playing John Lennon's Lemon Tree and I just couldn't help this card coming to mind.  I broke out my little cricut, some buttons, stamps and ribbons and put it together.
Thanks for looking. --- Pen

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Safe travels! HUGS!

K-E Kreations said...

Cute card! Hope you have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, Penny! Looks like you're doing just fine even with all your stuff packed away!

Jean said...

How cute!

Gina said...

Super cute!

Ruthie said...

I hope everything goes well for you - good luck!

Rx

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the move and hope you don't have too much withdrawals from crafting! That would be the hardest part for me!

Christine Meyer said...

I can't imagine!!! Praying all goes smoothly and you are able to keep your sanity (:

Joanne said...

Aloha Penny, I guess you are in mid-move about now. Sorry I didn't leave a message sooner, all kinds of issues here with my Dad, but all has calmed down now. I hope you are well and I look forward to your return once you get settled again! God Bless, hugs, J:)

Lijit Search Wijit