Friday, January 28, 2011

Time for a little pick up

I feel like I have been gone forever~ Traveling, looking for a house, traveling, being ill.  But, I'm back in Italy now and have started the moving process.  When I need a little break from all that...... I have to pick myself up a little by creating with the cricut.  This is what I did today, not much, but boy it sure felt good to be back in the paper and glue.




 

So, I made a lot of trucks and wagons from the "Just Because Cards" cartridge that my friend, Crystal gave me.  I thought I would just get a lot of cards ready for me to have on hand while I travel because it will be six weeks before I get back my cricuts once they pack them up to move. 

Hope you are all happy and healthy!

15 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

Cute cards! I just won this cart on ebay & can't wait to get it & play.

Yes, I'm glad to be back creating again. Life kinda got in the way for awhile, but we're settled for the time being. Thanks for stopping by today!

Unknown said...

Oh those are so sweet! I remember packing out when I was an army wife and I hated losing all my stuff for so many weeks. Drive on sista!

Carol<>< said...

love the 3-D look...great job!
Carol<><

Sheena said...

Cute cards!!

Bobbi said...

These are so cute. I hope the move goes fast and you are able to get settled quickly.

Nikki Foraker said...

Holy Moly they are ALL adorable!!! So glad you get to move back to the states soon! YEAH!

♥ Nikki ♥

Jean said...

How cute!

Joanne said...

SUPER cards Penny and SO GOOD to see you back on here! I've missed your great creations! The trucks are just way too cute! And you always come up with such great phrases and sentiments to match your themes! Hope all is well and the moving doesn't wear you out! Get plenty of rest. I sound like a "Mom"! But I am one, so I guess it comes naturally, lol! Luv & Hugs, J:)

Judy Evors said...

Love all the cards!!

Joy said...

Hey Pen !!! It's great to see you back creating!!! The cards are adorable....I especially love the trucks...they are so cute!! I hope your feeling better and that your move is a quick one !!! Take care!!!
xoxo Joy

Unknown said...

You are on a roll! I'm all Ford your trucks they are soooo cute!
Perfect for a dad or a brother or a nephew...

Angi Barrs said...

So cute. I love the pickup truck. :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little set, Penny! Hope you're feeling better and your move is going smoothly so far. Waiting for you to get back in the groove, girl!

Gina said...

These trucks are super cute! I am your newest follower. Maybe you can come be mine? I have a new blog at ginascraftingspot.com I love your blog :)
gina

Crystal said...

Super cute trucks. Glad you love the cart! I am so happy it went to someone who loves it!

Lijit Search Wijit