Follow by Email

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cricut Card Fairy Flight

Welcome to the THANKFUL Cricut Card Fairy Flight. This month we are practicing being thankful for all the blessings in our lives. What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for the parents of my daughters-in-love.  Without the upbringing
that they each had, with their unique experiences, they would not be the 
perfect wives, that they are for my sons,

I've done over 300 missions with the Cricut Card Fairies and we are currently near 700 missions.  That's 300 volunteer missions created and sent.  600 prayers offered.  Many, many fairy friends and the chance to be part of something bigger than myself.

I am giving away a Christmas Seasonal Cartridge, if you are my winner you will have a choice of - Trim The Tree, Gingerbread Men or Winter Lace.  Since I am in Italy, I will have it sent directly to you from Custom Crops so hopefully your choice is in stock! :0)
or or

Flit along with the Fairies on our Thankful Tour!  If you came from  ScrappyJess  then you are in the right place.  If you were just visiting me and want to join, then you can start at our Cricut Card Commander's site here :Creating for Caitlyn The next stop on this Fairy Flight is: KarelJ's 

All the links are here in case you get lost in the middle which is where I am. 


My card inspiration is a simple Hot Chocolate pouch for which there are tutorials of all kinds on Youtube or SplitCoastStampers.  Mine is just one style of the many many out there.  This also completes my 2010 New Year's Resolution to try 12 different kind of folds for cards.

Joys of the Season and George and Basic Shapes Cartridges


My question for the hop is:  What part of the Thanksgiving meal is your favorite?
Mine would be the plate! Ha!  Gotta try a bite of everything and can't without a decent plate to put it on! 

Just answer the question as a comment in this post, that's all you have to do.  I'd love it if you became a follower, but it is not required.

If you'd like to join the fairies on our missions, please email our card commander or visit us on the Cricut Message boards here.  To win the Hello Kitty Cartridge Grand Prize, you must comment at every blog along the way.  Winners will be announced on Monday, Nov 22nd.

 Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit