Monday, November 22, 2010

Cricut Card Fairy Flight Winners

I decided to pick three winners.   I hate having to pick the winner, I wish everyone could win. 
Random number generator picked, 12, 20 and 28.  Subtracted duplicates and the winners are:

Christina
Dawn
Christy

Winners have been contacted.  If I have not heard from each of them in a week, I will redraw.

I'm very grateful to our Cricut Card Commander, Crystal, for working to get this hop in order.

If you are not a Cricut Card Fairy, please consider joining us.  It is one of the easiest ways to volunteer... and do something you love to do.  Mail influences a day like no other can. Just think of the last time you got something in the mail that wasn't a bill or junk mail.  It made you smile... maybe for a whole week and not just the day.

The vast experiences of the Fairies lend to some helpful mail as well.  Those who have been through or are enduring breast cancer, support each other.  Those who have had sick children, encourage the parents, and the children through the tough time.  Military members, families, children...... Even if one of the requests was for a lost pet..... the pet lovers among us united in grief support. You don't have to do every mission that is sent out, but the more fairies we have, the more likely it is that there will be people to pick up the slack.

Please email Crystal at cricutcardfairyarmy@gmail.com  to join us or on the cricut message boards here all about being a Cricut Card Fairy.

6 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hiya Hun

I went ahead and posted about Cricut fairies on my other blog...http://kindnessofstrangers-craftingforothers.blogspot.com/

I dont have many followers on it yet...but hey, its building! Just a question..is it open to non cricut crafters?

Rx

Christina said...

OMG Thanks so much! You can contact me at shewhodreamz@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What an amazing treat!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Thanks so much!
christinasscraps.blogspot.com

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

I have an award for you over at my blog. Ladybug820.blogspot.com
:)

Dawn said...

please shoot me an email at kclukesmom@hotmail.com THANKS SO MUCH!

Lijit Search Wijit