Follow by Email

Monday, October 4, 2010

National Baking Month - Fantabulous Cricut

Ellis had a Monster Bash for his birthday party and Mini Monsters came in very handy for the cakes, the banner, the birthday hats and the invitations!
With the extra fondant we just fooled around with some other things.

 
These two cakes are made using the giant cupcakes pan, I used the top to make a beehive cake and the bottom to make a whimsical cake. I tried out the bee on both cakes just for fun, but the best part was eating them. 

I don't have a cricut cake so I cut out the pieces I wanted and traced around them on the fondant.  I also used a punch for some of the circles if I could get the fondant thin enough.  

Join us at Fantabulous Cricut for our National Baking Month challenge, cook up something of your own.
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit