Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stamps - Practical Scrappers

The challenge at Practical Scrappers this week is Stamps.  Use your stamps.  I had some new stamps I got from Clear Dollar Stamps and I wanted to use them so I was happy for this challenge.


This card-box was inspired by a Stampin' Up Demonstrator from San Diego, CA.  It is strips of scrap white paper, inked with Cat Eye Inks, Circle punches in incremental sizes, white pen and of course the stamps. The box is the matchbox cut from Tags Bags Boxes and More cricut cartridge.

Back of box:

This was a really fun project to do and just makes me smile every time I look at it and sneak a candy from inside.

Challenges
My Pink Stamper - Spooky Challenge

7 comments:

Bobbi said...

This is so cute. If I didn't have to make 22 treats for my DD's class I would think about these. Maybe I will just try it to give to DD and DS.

Jamiecrafts said...

super cute Penny.

Ruthie said...

That is such a cute idea! I just wish I could remember all the great ideas I see when I am hopping around...and had the time to use them all!

Rx

Helen said...

This is too cute!

Emily said...

LOVE it! Great job!

Minta's Creations said...

What a awesome idea. I love it!
Minta

Check out my blog to see my project.

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Turnedgypsy said...

wow really great project. DO NOT FORGET

MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS

Stop over at my blog I do monthly giveaways without warning and have a challenge on my contest page. just comment and follow or you can do the challenge too.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

Lijit Search Wijit