Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sadie the Skunk - Practical Scrappers

This is Sadie the Skunk from Robyn's Fetish Digi-stamps.  The challenge at Practical Scrappers this week was to use ribbon in your project.  Here I used ribbon as the stems and leaves of the flowers as well as the little bows on the buttons.  Then I used ric-rac as the base of her little garden.

This project stumped me for a long time.  I put it off until the very last second that I had to do it. Some projects are just like that I guess.

6 comments:

Kim. said...

Well it certainly all came together in the end as it is very pretty, love how you decorated the flowers.
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous use of the ribbons and buttons! It adds so much interest and texture! Another great card, Penny!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute!! Great button flowers!

Joy said...

Hey girl...I have been worried about you!! Wondering why I havent seen any beautiful Penny creations on the MB! Looks like you have been busy...this card is darling...LOVE the button flowers!! Don't stay gone..too long!!
xoxox Joy

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Really cute card. I like all the flowers you did

Unknown said...

Well for being stumped you sure did a great job. It is cuter that anything I've seen lately.
Even if it is skunky.

Lijit Search Wijit