Thursday, June 3, 2010

Making a Splash

The challenge over at the Sophisticat Challenge is Splish Splash.  This is their last challenge before they close down that challenge blog.  I feel like many are doing that lately but life changes for everyone.  And some of the DT girls are starting a new blog at Craftalicious Challenges

The stamp is by Provo Craft.  I didn't know they had made stamps, but I was digging through some of my old stuff this week and I found three clear stamps that I have never used and the sticker said Provo Craft.  The inside has no sentiment because I haven't decided what to put in it yet.  Could be Happy Birthday, maybe Summer Fun, maybe Congratulations. 


Challenges
Sophisticat - Splish Splash

2 comments:

Kate said...

Fun card! That little girl in her inner tube is adorable! I didn't know that Provo Craft did stamps either. I'm glad you've got it though, as it's perfect for a Splish Splash card!

Moshie said...

What a fun card! Love that little image! Very cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticat this week. Please come play with us now at Craftalicious !

hugs, Diana

Lijit Search Wijit