Thursday, June 3, 2010

Least and Most

The Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week is your most favorite and least favorite color combo.  My most favorite I think in making cards is Black.  It's basic, it's dramatic and can be understated.  I like yellow too.   I really don't like purple.  In all my paper sets, purple and orange are the last things left in there. 


 Firefly, Firefly, My how you shine. 
When I'm out at night, I see you just fine.

  


Letters from Pooh Font cut at 4 inches.  Fireflies from Stretch Your Imagination cut at 1.5 inches.  Embossed with Divine Swirls folder. 

Challenges 

Crafty Cardmakers - Least and Most
Cupcake Craft Challenges - #93 Summer Delights

8 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW! I have not been by in a while it seems! Sorry hon, was on vacation like you! I love the Pig n out card, the one with the gorgeous flowers and all the rest are as usual wonderful! Great job sweetie!

CJ said...

Great card. I am the opposite, black is the last color I use when making a card. So how are you doing?

CJ

Kate said...

I LOVE those fireflies!! I've never noticed them before. The glitter really does make them shine. Great little verse, too. I don't know that one!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card and love the little poem. Happy Thursday!

Bobbi said...

Very cute card. I had to laugh when I read about your colors because one of my favorite combos is purple and black. When I was younger, I painted my room creamy linen color and splashed purple and black paint all over it.

Jane said...

This is so original...love it! Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers XX

Nikki Foraker said...

OMGawrsh!!! This is so super cute! LOVE IT!

HUGS!
Nikki

Phred said...

A fab card. Glad you joined us at Crafty Cardmakers

lv toria

Lijit Search Wijit