Follow by Email

Monday, April 12, 2010

First Fantabulous Cricut Outing

I was so nervous about my first submission as a part of a design team that I made six projects and then couldn't decide if any of them were good enough to submit.  I didn't like something about each of them. 

The challenge this week is Rain or Water.  I wanted to think differently not just your traditional umbrella and Wellies.  Then I remembered the pictures my sister sent me this week of her kids playing in the mud and the passion went right into the page.


So that is my first DT submission and I like it.  I used George to cut the squares and the letters. 
Stash papers and computer generated journaling.  The splats are my wax letter sealer and I used a toothpick to pull out the splats as it cooled.

Come play with us at FANTABULOUS CRICUT
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit