Friday, April 16, 2010

Other things I tried

These are a couple of the other things I put together for the Rain and Water challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.  These are the ones I didn't like as well as the other post about Those Who Bait.....

This first one, the " i "  messed up in the word rain and I just ran out of energy with it.  You know those days when nothing is working right for you, so you just put it away.  I puddled out of this one.

Then......

and


and


And one other scrapbook page layout I did, that I will save for another time.  
That's how those things go.  I know many of you will identify with the fact that even though the actual project isn't that bad, you just know it's not your best work. 

So, someone will benefit from the other projects I did.  
Onward and Upward!

1 comment:

Nikki Foraker said...

AWWWWW really cute projects!!!!

Nikki

Lijit Search Wijit