Follow by Email

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pile It On Blog Hop -Six in One and MORE!

Pile it on had a blog hop of Practical Scrappers, The Cuttlebug Spot. Sketchy Thursday, Scrap that Poetry, 365 Cards and themselves.  When I woke up this morning and saw their blog hop, I said, "Yippee" and hopped along. There was a challenge on each blog and I decided I would do them all.... so here we go.

1.  Challenges
Pile It On - Say It With Words
Cuttlebug Spot - Glitter and Bling


2.  An Easter Flower Gift #13 - Scrap That Poetry


3.  365 Cards - Day 43 White Space (follow the sketch)


 

4.  Sketchy Thursday - Hop Sketch


 


Well that covered all the challenges on the hop and it was a lot of fun!  Plus I got two scrap pages done and it made me get started on a few more.  If you don't participate in challenges you should.  It does just what it proclaims.  Challenges you to get moving on something.  

Come play at Fantabulous Cricut with me or any of these challenges.  You're sure to have a blast and maybe win something too!
 
Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit