Saturday, February 20, 2010

Card Fairy Cards - Don't look at the date

Just posting some cards I'm sending out. I keep adding new ones to this post so I can keep my blog candy at the top, so even though the date is old, new cards are being added nearly every day. They aren't anything special to anyone but the people who are receiving them, but I wanted to archive them.
Stretch Your Imagination, Eyelet Outlet Eyelets (love the Quicklets).







   

  


   





    

CBC85. Butterflys and Dragonflies
  
   
   

   

Scraplifted this bunny card from the Cricut Message Boards.  The original was made by
 Southernbellescrapper.  The one she did is far better than mine, but it was just too cute
not to try it. 


 

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Penny I LOVE the chickie one! I Love how you used the branch punch for the nest! I also love the sentiment on the apple a day, LOL! I Feel like that often! I will be using your RAK to me to get Just Because or Preserves when they come out!

Jessica said...

lovely work Penny! I know the folks will be so happy to receive them. We're off to get a new camera today, so I hope it won't be too long before I start having of my goodies again! TFS and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... Penny, these are sure to warm the hearts of those on the receiving end!

A Rup Life said...

So cute!

There is a blog award on my blog for you!

Nikki Foraker said...

Ok, I LOVE how you cut the birdy's body AND outline in the same color! LOOKS SOOOOO DARN CUTE!!! I am always a lil' scared of the layers on SYI...but now I won't be! And that nurse is just too stinkin' cute for words, but I'll find some anyway! HA! LOVE LOVE LOVE the cheery bright colors! SUPER CUTE!!! ;o)

Nikki :o)

Crystal said...

I love the bunny card!! And the one on top with the frog chilling and traveling on the whales spout is so funny!!!!!

Lijit Search Wijit