Follow by Email

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blog Anniversary Blog Candy

It's my blog anniversary.  I can't believe I have been doing this a year.  We moved to Italy just a year ago and I started blogging the cards I made since being a full-time homemaker and cricuteer.  The best thing about what I've done this year in making cards has been joining the Cricut Card Fairies and giving myself something to be proud of doing.  I have fun on the challenges and I really like the Cricut boards, but doing something for someone else is my goal in making cards.  Spread a little joy......  SO, here's some blog candy to spread some joy to others!


This blog candy is for a $50.00 gift certificate to Custom Crops.  I will do a random drawing on March 1st (Italy Time) and post it here only.  Come back then to see if you won.    Post this on your blog, leave a comment here and follow me if you are not already a follower.

Thanks for visiting and good luck!

Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit