Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Saturday in November

Tom has left for China and I am getting ready to decorate my home for Christmas.  Since we don't have a Thanksgiving day over here, I don't have to wait until after Thanksgiving to enjoy the Christmas stuff.  Everyone around here already has their stuff up anyway.  Tom got my Christmas stuff out before he left this morning and told me to have fun. :0)

I took all my paper scraps and before I threw them away, I cut off all the strips of paper and I've made a paper chain to go around my living room and hang snowflakes from.  Since we only have a 1.5 foot Christmas tree there is no need to take up room for a tree, I can just fill the room with paper decorations... right up my alley!

I made a couple of cards this week and I haven't had time to post.  When Tom is home, there are lots more things to do, more cooking, more laundry, more everything, so I didn't get to work on cards as much as I normally do.  I don't mind that.  It is very nice to have him home!









This last one is a work in progress.  I dreamed about it the other night and got up that morning and cut it out.  Now, I need to finish it and I have some ideas of what I want to do.  We'll see how the final one comes out and if it is worth posting.

Onward and Upward,

1 comment:

Sherri said...

What a great coffee cup card!!

Lijit Search Wijit