Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMamaand Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? 

Wii & Wii Fit
Cricut Expression
Plane Tickets
Tour of Venice, Italy
Spend time with Husband

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? 

A quilt my BFF made for me

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? 

Cake Decorating

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? 

Walking baby doll

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? 

Video Games

6. What is your favorite holiday food? 

Cookies

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? 

Cards, Cookies, jewelry

8. What is your favorite holiday movie? 

Elf, The Christmas Story (tie)

9. Favorite holiday song? 

Christmas Time is Here

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
 

Looking at all the Christmas lights

Send TodaysMama a link to your post via email (info@todaysmama.com) with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that holiday cheer!) 



Here is Today's Card.  Donna Mundinger had a similar card on the Cricut Message Boards.  You can see her card HERE and she is giving away the cut file too!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep trying to copy it and paste it my site but it won't let me for some reason. I'm really bummed about it.

Unknown said...

one of my favorite stamps say,
"Come and share a pot of tea...
My home is warm and my friendship's free."

What's that saying about the pot calling the kettle black or something?

Joanne said...

GREAT card! I am going to have to get this cartridge. I am seeing so many neat things done with it. I LOVE your tea pot and the idea of enclosing the tea bag, so cute. I've been wanting to do a card and put in a pack of hot chocolate. You have gotten me motivated!! Thanx for visiting my blog and leaving such NICE comments. It is very appreciated, AND it led me to your blog and YOUR great creations! Aloha!

Lijit Search Wijit