Monday, November 16, 2009

Moody Monday

 I am in a Monday mood.  You would think that getting to be home and just get to take care of a small apartment, craft all day, take walks and LIVE in Italy, I would have absolutely nothing to be "moody" about, but I am.  I've tried all day to figure out what it is, but I think it is just that I have a lot of people on my mind who are going through hard things.

I got an Italian Bible yesterday and I have been looking up and reading scriptures that I know. It's a very cool way to learn more of the language.

I got these two cards done today. The first card, the ruler, measure of a man.  I dreamed about doing.  It did not turn out like I envisioned it so, I won't be entering it in any contests.  The second one I did with my new Walk in the Garden cartridge.  It's an old cartridge as far as cricut is concerned but I waited until I could afford to get something I wanted and not just something I needed.  I am a huge FLOWER fan, so this cartridge is right up my alley of cuteness.



  Inside says, "Hope you're back in the "pink" again soon."


Hope your Monday was not as moody as mine. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

WOW that tape measure is AWESOME!!! great job!!! and i love the cricut-taticness of the flower pot card!!! super cute!

Unknown said...

I love your measurement card too. It is really great for a guy. Also, you have Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Jan. so maybe you can send it to someone around then.

Mom2Fiveplus3 said...

Great cards. I had a moody Monday too. Tuesday has to be better:}

Lijit Search Wijit