Monday, September 14, 2009

Scraps & Stamps

The power was out in my building today so I couldn't use my cricut.  I've had to go down the street to use my internet and have kept the computer off so I could come down and load up my cards for the day.  Frustrating to not have power and from what I can read on the Italian sign on the door, it will be out again on the 15th. :0(

So here are the cards I created today without the cricut.  I got out my punches, stamps and scraps.


This card is just a scrappy fall card.


I had a digistamp/clipart thing that I had printed but not colored and cut, so I spent some time doing that.  It is suprising how just cutting paper can be so calming. This is the inside:
Scarecrows, corn rows
Pumpkins on the vine
Leaves curl, wind swirls
Fall is right on time





In this picture I was frustrated because I just couldn't get my camera to take a straight picture! Grrrr

So, that's it for my stampin' scrappin' cards.  Ever feel like you get worse in your talent as time goes on?
Lately, I feel like the more cards I make the worse I get instead of better.  Some things improve and other things start to fall apart. Ugh.

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit