Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday's Tulips

It's Tuesday and I have power and internet.  After nearly 24 hours without internet, I am back up and running.  I realize how terrible it is not to have internet, to be able to contact people, read the news, interact with IM and email.  I felt lost, grumpy and whiny.  But, that's all better now.  These are the two cards I got done today.  I decided I needed to do only one thing difficult and one thing simple.  This first card is a mosaic card which I have never done before, but I went to "Carol's Cards"  a blog that I follow and I totally scraplifted this from her.  HERS was gorgeous and I tried to follow her format.


After I published this card, I decided I really hated it.  So, I changed it to this:





 


This second card was simple and I followed a simple format for it.


And the inside

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit