Monday, June 26, 2017

Multiple uses for one project

The challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut is Something Patriotic

Our sponsor is Dreaming Tree SVG cuts.  I decided to combine some traditional Cricut cuts (Stars and stripes) along with some Dreaming Tree cuts.  This Cherry Bomb hanging Vase/Lantern is one and the Cosmos flowers another.  





I cut extra stars from the Cricut George and Basic Shapes cartridge and used the stripes to create little shooting stars in the arrangement.  The Cosmos are adorable, I had those green opalescent brads in my stash and they were the perfect centers to my flowers. 


The Cherry Bomb Lantern can hang and light up with fake candles put in it.  It would be adorable that way too.......

The photo's a little blurry because of the shutter speed, but you get the gist.
This was a fun project to take on and Dreaming Tree is an excellent place to expand your Cricut horizons

Here are the cosmos flowers together with some origami flowers I made creating a small bouquet for my table


Join us at Fantabulous Cricut for our Patriotic Theme! 


Entering this project in the following challenges:

Cards Und More - Anything but a Card

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes  #182

Cardz 4 Guyz - Stars #172

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 

IncyWincy Designs - Sparkle or Shine




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit