Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Anything Goes!!!!!

Over at Penny's Crafty Paper Challenge  the challenge #334 is Anything Goes.  A time to let it rip with whatever you want to put in.  The Design Team is working with #Bugaboo images and so I got to have some fun with these designs



This Dog set of 4 Squares by Bugaboo was so darling to me.   I could see how this card could be an OOPS,  used as a masculine card, a Just Peeking in on You, or various other sentiments.  The one I chose for this card was HELLO.

Entering this card in the Crafty Creations #344 Anything Goes

Craft Rocket Challenges - For the Boys

This fuzzy HELLO stamp is from #GossamerBlue, they have a whole set of these stamps that I am LOVING.  (not a paid endorsement).
The products I used for this card are:
Fancy Pants paper, Square Pop Dots, Copic Markers, Xyron Adhesive, EK Success rounded square punch

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit