Sunday, February 5, 2017

Valentine's day challenge



Challenge #294-Valentines Day
Make a project about Valentines Day.


I'm a little late to the card box phase.  Mostly because I was afraid of it.  It was a lot easier than I thought.  I bought the  Lori Whitlock All Occasions Box Cards digital cartridge
It made it very easy to cut.  I adjusted the anniversary card box for Valentines Day and our challenge at FANTABULOUS CRICUT.



The paper is from Fancy Pants
I used 3 different kinds of adhesive, added flowers and more hearts.
 


  • Cricut Explore® machine - Digital Design Help at Cricut Design Space
  • 12" x 12" StandardGrip Cricut® mat
  • Cricut Explore Scoring Stylus
  • Brown patterned cardstock (1)
  • Cream cardstock (1)
  • Pink cardstock (1)
  • Turquoise cardstock (1)
  • Green cardstock (1)
  • Yellow cardstock
  • Purple cardstock
  • Red Cardstock
  • Heart punch
  • Pre-made flowers
  • Adhesive
  • Floral cardstock (1)



This is how it folds flat. The make it now project cuts the envelope that fits it.  I lined this one with floral paper. 



This Weeks Sponsor

I hope you'll join us at Fantabulous Cricut for our valentines challenge! 


Joined in the challenge at:




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit