Thursday, February 16, 2017

Coffee Please?

Penny Light - Cricut Creations 

I love this cut!  My husband loves coffee and I like warm tea.  We sit together like this wrapped in conversation over a warm cup.

Coffee, my dear?The finished scene measures approx. 9" tall.

Materials

  • Cricut Explore® machine
  • Dark cream cardstock (1)
  • Brown cardstock (1)
  • Cream cardstock (1)
  • Blue cardstock (1)
  • Turquoise cardstock (1)
  • Dark red cardstock (1)
  • White cardstock (1)
  • Red cardstock (1)
  • Gray cardstock (1)
  • Light gray cardstock (1)
  • Black cardstock (1)
  • Foam dots
  • Adhesive


This has so many layers!  Putting it together was a real challenge.  Which is great!  I've really been trying to learn more about my Cricut explore machine.  Using the slice and weld features, customizing ready-made cuts, etc.   I also did some dry embossing which you can't see in the pictures, as well as, an easel on the back for the layered picture to stand on its own. 


Entering this project in:


Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes Challenge No. 122

Aud Sentiments - love sentiment

Craft Rocket Sentiments - Anything Goes #33

Through The Purple Haze -  118 Valentine/Love

Making Memories Crafting Blogspot - Challenge 2 Valentine/Something Red

Penny's Paper Challenge - #316


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit