Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Serendipity


Serendipity,  luck that takes the form of finding valuable or pleasant things that are not looked for...
This is how I feel about traveling.  We always know what the end destination is, but the journey is what makes it so wonderful. Tom and I have often found our home away from home along the way.  We've traveled all over the world with the U.S. Navy and Tom's current job with Tetra Pak.  It's so exciting to find out what you will love in the new place.  A positive attitude is what has helped when we have had to move from a place we truly loved, to find new things to love in the next place.
Enjoy The Journey


Inside the card sentiment:  Enjoy The Journey, which I did in Shrinky Dink. I love how the words turned out wiggly as if on a map of curvy roads.  Cartridge cuts from My Community and Create a Friend. Card stock from Hammermill White, Travel the World Paper pack, Le Plume pens.
Entered in:

Path of Positivity Challenge - #24 Serendipity


I won at Serendipity!  Thanks guys! 

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit