Friday, March 27, 2015

Hello



Hello.  On this card I was practicing color flicking, shading, gradients and blending.
These were things I learned in the Copic Standard Certification class. Which is exceptionally difficult when you are limited on Copic collections.  Most of the colors worked out well with my Italian Stabillo pens.  Even the two that I didn't like worked with the embossing on them.  I have to keep practicing and buying more Copics.

I used cartridges George and Basic shapes
Hello- Beyond Birthdays
Various stamps
Embossing folders - Divine Swirls
Floral Swirls

Entered in the following challenges:

 Challenge 128Anything Goes {plus a sentiment!}Mar 26- Apr 7, 2015


Pile It On #61 - Sentiment as focal point

Challenge #24--SERENDIPITY: March 2nd - April 5th, 2015

Serendipity means a "fortunate happenstance" or "pleasant surprise".

Especially if one knows that the other is having a rough time.  
This is the most serendipitous thing I get to do. 




This is the inside of the card, "hello."
 and Goodbye. :0)


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit