Thursday, January 29, 2015

Misfits Unite

I tried these pieces for a challenge, but I got it done and hated it.  I took it apart and used everything else on another card.  Then I cut this swing card and the pieces were perfect!  It seems like a valentine card and I guess it could be.  But it is actually for a friend, a single friend, she's weird just like me... and while I am married, my husband is gone frequently, which makes me a weird married friend, so this card fits perfect, from me to her. 





I'm entering this completed piece that I actually like in Pile It On - Hearts and Flowers challenge #52 This challenge ends Saturday, January 31, 2015Penny's Challenge #212 - Anything Goes  This challenge ends on Monday, Feb 2, 2015Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge - HEARTS - Challenge ends February 8, 2015, FantabulousCricut - Valentine's #244



2 comments:

Julie said...

Clever and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T

Billie A said...

How cute is this card? Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Lijit Search Wijit