Follow by Email

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy BIRTHday Gift

This is my BIRTHday gift for Levi Wilkinson.  It was a cigar box that I covered in black vinyl. Then, I created the train and font name.  I softened the paper look and feel by putting packing tape over the paper and pulling it off.  In effect, felting the paper.  It's layered 5 times to create a stand up design without adding foam tape.  I created vinyl arrows to go around the sides.

The top slides off.  Inside I put coupons, and some gift cards.  The gift box turns into a keepsake box. for Levi's BIRTHday keepsakes.

Levi's BIRTHday

Entered in Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes but still must be Birthday Theme This challenges ends Feb 19, 2015  CASology - Birthday -#131  This challenge ends, Monday, Feb 2, 2015



Post a Comment

Lijit Search Wijit