Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Time is Here

Oh, I have been super busy.  I've actually started organizing my craft room that I share with my husband's home office.  He hates my messy crafts.  So, I have tried to support his needs and still leave my creative style open.

I joined a card exchange on the Cricut Cards Facebook site.  I had to make 21 cards.  At first, I thought I would just have to make 5, but that hope was dashed when I started to pack up the cards and looked for the address, only to see my mistake.  I hustled to get them all done before we went to Virginia to meet our newest grandchild and first grand-daughter, Ruby Claire Light.


Then we had a family get -together.  With family portraits:

 I was glad I got all the cards done.  I enjoyed my family so much.  The youngest is moving his family, with our first grand-daughter to Hawaii.  We won't get to see them as often. This was a precious time together.  

Here are my cards:


Now, onto MY Christmas cards. :0)


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit