Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Get Well Soon - Relax



This chair cut from Cricut Summer Celebrations, oval punch for rug, square punches for pillow, relax printed on printer and layered, Feel Better Soon stamp, small flowers and jute ties. Dotted swiss embossing folder used on base of card and on the easy chair.
Hope you have a happy sunny day! 

Entering in Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 122 Make An Impression (Dry Embossing)


I challenged myself in this card to use the two colors I always have left in a pack.  Orange and Purple.  I just don't like them for some reason.  But, I looked at the complementary color wheel and they actually go together.  So...... here is my self challenge for those colors. 

3 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

Awww! This is really cute! Love that comfy looking chair. :)

J said...

They aren't colours I would normally choose either - but I do think they go together on your card, Thank you for sharing it with us at crafty cardmakers & more.

Jackie

Lin said...

Back again! Thanks for sharing another lovely creation with us


Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

Lijit Search Wijit