Monday, November 29, 2010

Put a little ribbon on it!

Our challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut this week is to use ribbon on our project.  My project is nowhere near original.  But, just because it is a scraplift doesn't mean it can't have my original touches.  I used a lot of stickles on this project.  Ribbon, of course.



Joys of the Season Christmas cartridge.  It is the only Christmas cartridge I own and it has been all I have ever needed.  I got Winter Woodlands this year because I liked some of the snowmen.  Martha Stewart Branch Punch and Snowflake punch.  Scrap papers.
Tis the season!  Join us at Fantabulous Cricut with a ribbon project of your own.  We have some GREAT prizes we are giving away!

16 comments:

Melissa said...

What a bright and beautiful card! You can't help but feel "joy" when looking at it!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Love the colors! What a great card.

Summer said...

Your card is so cute, I love all the detail and the "punched" wreath adds a great touch.

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

This is so fun and festive Penny, I love the bright holiday colors! :)

Raquel SK said...

Hi Penny, I love your blog and have an award for you at mine! Stop by to collect & participate! raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

Jamiecrafts said...

great card Penny, love all that glitter

Jean said...

Great card.

Rhonda Emery said...

pretty card

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

love the card and the stickles are awesome!!

CuteCuteWorld said...

love the sparkly ornaments :)

Dawn said...

Hey I won a cricut cartridge from you... my email address kclukesmom @ hotmail can you send me and email so I can email you my address? Thanks!

Joanne said...

So, so pretty Penny! It's bright, colorful and oh so cheerful, love it! (of course I love the bows!) Hugs, J:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, great colors and bling on here, girl! Love those ornaments and I think your card is quite original! ALL of your cards are original!

Joy said...

Love it! Love the polka dots and of course all the ornaments....love that branch punch too!
xoxo Joy

Kate said...

What a fantastic card, Penny! I love all the stickles, but those branches are my favourite part. Great job!

Jenni said...

fantaboulous card!

Lijit Search Wijit