Thursday, October 7, 2010

Practcal Scrappers has A New Magazine Format - and I'm publshed

Over at Practical Scrappers those amazing woman are developing their site into a magazine format that is going to bring even more inspiration than before.  Those women live up to their name over there, they really do care about you using up your stash, but they also care about their families and having time to do things with them, so the change is awesome and reflects their devotion to do both.
My work was chosen for publication in this first issue.   They were Stamping Boutique Images and they were so much fun to work with!

The first is a gift for some teachers at my sister's school.
ORANGE YOU GLAD WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM!


The second one  did was just to show that the same digi stamp can be used to create many and coordinating things.  Here I made a candy box, a greeting card and a pumpkin sign that is already hanging on my door.  They don't celebrate Halloween in Italy, but that doesn't stop me!  The Stamping Boutique is a lot of help

Thanks Practical Scrappers for publishing my work! 
!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray! and what fun! I think I might use this new opposites attract cartridge to try a boo sign. Thanks for sharing your great ideas.

Joanne said...

CONGRATS on getting published PEN!!!! WAY TO GO, it is VERY WELL deserved, your creations are SUPER!!!! Love the witches shoes! And such a clever idea to use it on the candy bag! Who cares if Italy doesn't celebrate Halloween, you still can! Adorable cards! Hugs, J:)

Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being published !!! That is soooo Great...I'm really excited for you. Penny!!!! Way to go!!!
xoxox Joy

flowerdisco said...

cool....big congrats to you. i am going to check them out.

Nikki Foraker said...

OMG! I'm so sorry I haven't stopped by in FOREVER! I suck! Congrats on being published! Yeah! I LOVE the orange slices project! YUMMO! now I want some! hehehehe

♥ Nikki ♥

beejay said...

These projects are yummy!! ;)
Congrats on being published, you deserve it!! TFS!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

These are all fun Penny. Great news to hear that you got published!

Smiles!
Gwen

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats on being published. This is such a sweet project and a great gift idea for teachers:)

Anonymous said...

Penny, I love how you used the digi images and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on being published! WOO HOO!!! Definitely deserving!

ladyjanet_56 said...

lovely card, image & colour just look at those yummy sweets, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Francesca said...

What A great Halloween Card , thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Lijit Search Wijit