Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fireman Jim- Practical Scrappers

 This week at Practical Scrappers the challenge was to use a white or color core cardstock.  I used white core behind Fireman Jim from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.  I embossed the background and the water coming out of the hose with Divine Swirls embossing folder, then sanded the tops to release the color. I colored and cut out Fireman Jim and placed him against the background.

 I used Bazill card-stock and signo silver and white pens to doodle on the designs. Dog, his house and the fire hydrant are from Create a Critter Cricut cartridge.  This was a fun card that I liked better than I thought I would in the beginning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, this is adorable! I love the blue bg with the embossed swirls1! That cute little pooch is just the cutest companion for the really cool fireman image!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

I love the fireman--he is so cute. The puppy is adorable.

Valerie said...

This card so SO CUTE!! The embossing folder is so perfect for the water. LOVE IT!

flowerdisco said...

loving it! just perfect for my brother in law! he is a fire chief.

Lijit Search Wijit