Monday, August 30, 2010

White Pen Project - Practical Scrappers





I used a cross-stitched picture as an example, I free-handed this bird and branch picture with my Signo White Gel Pen and added color with Stampin Up chalks.  Papers are Bazzill cardstock.  The small flower is an EK Success punch and an Eyelet Outlet flower brad, stash ribbon and button.  Sentiment is a stash Hello stamp (outside) and a Stampaliscious stamp, "Thinking of You" inside.


Join us at Practical Scrappers with a project using your White Pen or Pencil.  This project is easy, add a little faux stitching and you're in there with any project you want to do!! 

2 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

Hey Penny,
Both projects turned out beautifully! Fantastic pen work! I don't think my hand is near steady enough to pull anything like that off! Great job girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Penny! That is the coolest look! I love how the white gel pen makes the entire image just pop! I love the shape of the inside sentiment. How did you do that?

Lijit Search Wijit