Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Beaver

I loved this cut as soon as I saw it, but what do you do with a beaver?  Then Tom kept saying, "you are doing so many projects!  It's just one project after another."  That sparked this card.
I used Create a Critter for the beaver.

The trees are from my world, the log, stump and beaver are on Create a Critter. I used some pearlized papers on this one and I'm not so sure how I feel about it. 



I used Pooh and Friends Font for the wooden letters that went perfect with this project.   Just one project after another! 

Challenges

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Penny, I LOVE IT!!! FABULOUS job on all the cuts and design and the pearl paper looks great! The pun is hilarious! I thought it was going to say something like, "a beaver's work is never done" but girl, I let out a loud chuckle when I saw the inside!

Unknown said...

It is fantastic Penny! I'd give you an award for it but I'll just give you a kiss NEXT WEEK!
Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Woo Hoo(like the old Coo koo for Cocoa Puffs comercial.)

Bobbi said...

This is great, since I have been a little laid up lately, I have been working on crafts when I sit there with the ice on my leg and my DH said something similar to me a couple days ago. Ok, the girl next to me just gave me a wierd look because I was laughing so hard.

Georgiana said...

I love your saying...it is perfect! The paper is wonderful and the layering of the trees is great.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana :)

Joy said...

Girl..you are too much!!!! How do you come up with all these cute cards?!? This one is a hoot...I love it !!
xoxo Joy

Angi Barrs said...

Little Beaver is so adorable. What a cute project.

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

I was expecting "busy as a beaver" but I do like your saying better. Great job!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOL, I love it!!! Just adorable. Love the sentiment.

Hugs,
Wendy

Audrey said...

Too funny! I love it. That sentiment is is cute.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

Marjo said...

Hi Penny,

I love this card, it is so so true..lol

Hugs, Marjo

Lijit Search Wijit